Exchanges and returns
• leave a statement with proof of payment and photos of the defect at the place of purchase of the products.
In the application, state the essence describe the defect and attach a photo showing the defect or discrepancy (for mattresses, also attach a photo of the mattress barcode).
If you do not have any documents about the purchase of the mattress – call us. We will help you to solve this issue, each mattress has an individual unique code, which can be used to recover all the data.
Exchange and return of goods of non-standard size of proper quality
Exchange and return of products of proper quality
Excerpts from legislative acts regulating the return (replacement) of goods
LAW OF THE REPUBLIC OF BELARUS of 9 January 2002 N 90-Z "On Protection of Consumer Rights".
CHAPTER 3. PROTECTION OF CONSUMER RIGHTS WHEN SELLING GOODS TO CONSUMERS
Article 20. Consumer rights in case of sale of goods of improper quality
1.1. replacement of the defective goods with goods of proper quality;
1.2. commensurate reduction of the purchase price of the goods;
1.3. immediate gratuitous elimination of defects of the goods;
1.4. reimbursement of expenses for elimination of defects of the goods.
2. In case of detection of defects of the goods, the properties of which do not allow to eliminate these defects (food products, household chemical products, etc.), the consumer has the right at his choice to demand replacement of such goods with goods of proper quality or commensurate reduction of the purchase price.
3. Instead of presenting the requirements specified in paragraphs 1 and 2 of this Article, the consumer has the right to terminate the contract of retail sale and demand the return of the amount of money paid for the goods in accordance with paragraph 4 of Article 27 of this Law. In this case, the consumer at the request and at the expense of the seller must return the received goods of improper quality. The consumer has the right to return such goods without consumer packaging.
Article 22. Uncompensated elimination of defects of goods by the seller (manufacturer, supplier, representative, repair organisation)
The repair organisation upon receipt of goods from the seller (manufacturer, supplier, representative) for elimination of defects of goods shall be obliged to eliminate defects taking into account the terms provided by part one of this paragraph.
Article 23. Replacement of goods of inadequate quality
If the seller (manufacturer, supplier, representative) does not have the goods necessary for replacement on the day of the consumer’s claim for its replacement, the seller (manufacturer, supplier, representative) shall replace such goods within one month from the day of submission of the said claim. If the seller (manufacturer, supplier, representative) does not have the goods of the given model (brand, type, article, etc.) for reasons beyond its control, the seller (manufacturer, supplier, representative) must provide him with similar goods of another model (brand, type, article, etc.) within one month from the date of the consumer’s claim with the consent of the consumer.
Article 28. Consumer's right to exchange and return of goods of proper quality
1. The consumer has the right, within fourteen days from the moment the non-food goods are handed over to him, unless a longer period is announced by the seller, at the place of purchase or other places announced by the seller, to return the goods of proper quality or exchange them for similar goods of other size, shape, dimension, style, colouring or configuration, making the necessary recalculation with the seller in case of a difference in price.
2. The consumer’s request for exchange or return of goods shall be satisfied if the goods have not been used, their consumer properties have been preserved and there is evidence of their purchase from the seller. In case of exchange or return of goods, the consumer is obliged to return the goods in their consumer packaging, if the goods were sold in such packaging.
3. The list of non-food goods of proper quality that are not subject to exchange and return is approved by the Government of the Republic of Belarus.
4.When the consumer returns the goods of proper quality, his claim for the return of the amount of money paid for the goods shall be satisfied by the seller immediately. If it is not possible to satisfy the consumer’s claim immediately, the maximum term for satisfaction of the claim may not exceed seven days. For violation of the specified terms, the seller shall pay to the consumer for each day of delay a penalty in the amount of one percent of the price of goods on the day of its realization to the consumer.
LIST OF NON-FOOD GOODS OF PROPER QUALITY, NOT SUBJECT TO EXCHANGE AND RETURN
1. Textile goods (fabrics of all kinds of fibres, knitted and curtain fabrics, artificial fur), ribbon weaving products (ribbons, lace, braid, cords, fringe), carpeting, wires, cords, cables, linoleum, baguette, film, oilcloth and other metered goods.
2. Parquet, laminate, cork flooring, wall cork, ceramic and porcelain tiles, wallpaper.*
3. Underwear, underwear for newborns and toddlers of all types of fabrics, knitted underwear, except for sportswear and corsetry.
4. Hosiery and sock products.
5. Jewellery made of precious metals, with precious stones, made of precious metals with inserts of semi-precious and synthetic stones, faceted precious stones, pearl and amber jewellery.
6. Costume jewellery.*
7.Technically complex household goods (electric household machines and appliances, electric heating appliances, electric tools, electric control and measuring devices, TV and radio goods, electric musical instruments, digital cameras and photo cameras, amateur cinema equipment, household telecommunication equipment with two or more functions and having a touch screen or software control elements, watches, personal computers, tablets, laptops, printing devices, monitors (displays), scanners, game consoles with software control elements, other input and output devices, copying and printing machines, lawn mowers (trimmers) with electric or petrol drive, chainsaws, sewing machines, knitting machines and apparatus, cutting machines, fur sewing machines, basting machines, sewing basting machines, household gas appliances and other AC-powered goods), for which warranty periods have been established and the technical passport (its substitute document) of which contains a note on the date of sale.
8. Motor vehicles, tractors, trailers, motorbikes (bicycles, mopeds, motorised bicycles, motorbikes, motor scooters, snowmobiles, quad bikes and other similar motor vehicles with an internal combustion engine or electric motor).
9. Bodies, cabs, chassis, frames, engines for cars, tractors.
10. Recreational boats and other watercraft for domestic purposes.
11. Small mechanisation equipment for gardening and horticultural use with an internal combustion engine or electric motor.
12. Furniture sets and sets, furniture with electrically driven transformation mechanisms.
13. Perfumes and cosmetics.*
14. Manicure and pedicure tools and sets.*
15. Toys and carnival accessories (costumes, masks, half-masks).*
16. Household chemical products.*
17. Photographic film, photographic paper, photographic chemicals.*
18. Pens of all kinds, automatic pencils, sticks, markers, felt-tip pens and other similar goods.*
19. Carriers of audio, video and other types of information.*
20. Printed matter, including postage stamps, marked envelopes and marked postcards.*
21. Personal hygiene items (toothbrushes, combs, hair curlers, sponges, wigs, hairpieces, shaving blades and other similar items).*
22. Goods for the prevention and treatment of diseases at home (sanitary hygiene items made of metal, rubber, textile and other materials, instruments, medical devices and apparatus, lenses for glasses, contact lenses, child care items).
24. Veterinary remedies.
25. Products made of polymeric materials in contact with foodstuffs, including for single use (tableware and accessories for table and kitchen use, containers and packaging materials for storing and transporting foodstuffs for household use, including for single use).*
26. Animals, birds, fish, food for animals, birds, fish.*
27. Flowers, plants, seeds.*
28. Speciality sex shop merchandise.*
29. Tobacco products.
30. Liquid for electronic steam generators.*
31. Civilian weapons, parts and components of civilian firearms, cartridges, gunpowder and pyrotechnic products.
32. Power Cells.*
* Except for goods packed in hermetically sealed (vacuum) consumer packaging, as well as in consumer packaging that makes it possible to establish that the goods have not been used.
If you have any questions, please call the phone numbers listed in the “Contact Us” section.
Enjoy your shopping! Sincerely, Mollyflex Company!